FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. -- A woman who claimed to have witnessed a newborn being thrown from a moving car was the baby's mother and concocted the story as a way to abandon the child and conceal her pregnancy, officials said yesterday. "It's not as horrible as we first thought," Sheriff Ken Jenne said. "The baby was never thrown out of a moving car. This is the case of a disturbed woman who gave birth and did not want to keep her child."
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press