TORONTO -- The number of Canadians having abortions has remained relatively steady over the past decade, with women in their 20s continuing to make up more than half of those seeking the procedure, the latest figures from Statistics Canada suggest. There were 105,154 abortions in hospitals and clinics in 2002, the latest year for which figures are available, down about one per cent from 106,270 a year earlier, Statistics Canada said yesterday.
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press