Failed robbery led to death
Police arrest Londoner wanted after gun thefts
London 150 ~years~
Old trades need new blood
Death threats with pellet gun lead to charges
Tribute to tractors
15,000-bee beard wins contest
Marilyn wasn't suicidal, lawyer says
Plane crashes in sea off Sicily
Float plane crash kills two near Barrie
CN to pay for experts in cleanup
River water normal after spill
Jet's emergency slides, exits, weren't all used
Down in the depths
British MP, ex-minister Robin Cook dies at 59
Iran leader takes oath
Troops thwart rebel plans
60 years later A moment of silence, lanterns honour the dead
Shuttle leaves station, heads home
Israeli Arabs angry over killer soldier
If you build it they will come
U.S., Saudis play same old game
Police suspect foul play in death
Emery compares self with Gandhi, King
Family doctor loss high in our region
A mom, a murder, a futile search
Canada plans no-fly list to combat terrorist acts
Families anguished by identities mixup in Alberta crash
Blair unveils strict anti-terror moves
Plane landing point under scrutiny
Egypt warned of attacks
But authorities stepped up security at casinos, not hotels, that were the actual terror targets.
Investigators identified an Egyptian as a possible suicide bomber in the terrorist attacks at this Red Sea resort and were searching yesterday for his suspected Islamic militant cohorts -- the first break in the investigation.
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press
Sports | Business
| Today | Opinion
| Weekly Sections | Classifieds
Place an Ad | Subscribe
| Become a Carrier |
Email Directory | Customer
Comments | Terms
and Conditions | Privacy