For globetrotters who only stay at the very best hotels and suites, a luxury website has created a package that includes stays at 10 of the most extravagant properties around the world, from the Burj Al Arab in Dubai to the largest hotel suite in Europe.
For £359,000 ($581,329/â‚¬431,152), guests of VeryFirstTo.com will experience some of the world's most iconic addresses at their best, with reservations booked for presidential and penthouse suites.
At the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, for instance, couples will be booked for the Royal Suite, which comes with a personal butler and a solid gold iPad that serves as a virtual concierge.
At the Westin Excelsior in Rome, couples stay at the Villa la Cupola, the largest hotel suite in Europe, which stretches across 1,100 square meters (11,840 square feet).
Likewise, the hotel itinerary features suites that offer sweeping views of their respective cities. The Presidential Suite at the Intercontinental in Hong Kong, for instance, offers wrap-around views of Victoria Harbor and a rooftop infinity pool and Jacuzzi, while the Ritz-Carlton Suite in Tokyo is located on the 53rd floor of the city's tallest building.
The site has also partnered with an online bidding site AuctionWhatIDid, which will allow people to bid for the entire 21-day package for as low as £371.
The cost includes business class flights, airport transfers and accommodation.
Here's a list of the 10 destinations:
1. The Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris
2. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai
3. Bridge Suite, The Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
4. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
5. Villa La Cupola, Westin Excelsior, Rome
6. Two Story Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
7. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York
8. The Royal Suite, Madarin Oriental, London
9. The Sultan's Suite, Çiragan Palace Kempinski, Istanbul
10. The Presidential Suite, InterContinental, Hong Kong