|Wild 5 winning numbers for
Editor's note: The final Wild 5 draw was held on Thursday Feb. 5, 2004. Although the game is no longer available, Wild 5 tickets can still be validated at all Atlantic Lottery retail locations until Feb. 5, 2005. Players who won a free ticket will be awarded a $2 cash prize.
Thursday, February 5, 2004
Previous numbers in the Jackpot!
Wild 5 Archive
* All numbers are unofficial *
* Check lottery retailer for official numbers *
- Atlantic Wild 5 numbers are drawn each Thursday at 9:00p.m. Atlantic time (9:30 p.m. in Newfoundland).
- Tickets are $2.
- Players get to win one of three ways:
- Match 5 numbers: Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39. Five numbers are randomly drawn.
- Wild Ball number: Select one number from 1 to 5. One number is drawn. By watching the WIld Ball number with any of the Match 5 numbers, you can increase your Match 5 winnings.
- Win 5 number: A unique, computer-generated, seven-digit number is assigned when you buy a ticket. Only numbers assigned during the week are entered into the random draw. Five different seven-digit numbers are chosen, and each win a prize of $5.000. The odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold.
- Overall odds of winning are 1 in 5.14.
- Prizes vary depending on sales and shared prizes.
- See your lottery retailer for details.