LONDON -- Any doubts about Tony Blair's integrity in joining the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq were dismissed yesterday by the findings of a public inquiry, which concluded the BBC inaccurately reported that Britain's prime minister exaggerated the case for war. Blair's government was also cleared of behaving in an underhanded manner toward weapons expert David Kelly, the source for the BBC report whose suicide last summer led to the inquiry by Lord Hutton, a senior appeals court judge. The chairperson of the British Broadcasting Corp.'s board of governors resigned hours after the report was issued.
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press