- Where 14,000 Canadian troops, including the London area's 1st Hussars, landed in Normandy on D-Day, June 6, 1944. - An eight-kilometre strip of summer resorts and villages scattered over flat land behind low beaches and a sea wall. To the west was Gold Beach and to the right was Sword Beach, both British targets.
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press