Rankings based on available results. Strength of schedule also considered. Previous ranking in parentheses.
1. Regina Mundi (1): Undefeated Titans class of TVRAA Central A tier.
2. Laurier (2): Rams' 2-2 tie with John Paul II keeps them in hunt.
3. John Paul II (1): Loss to Oakridge drops Jaguars.
4. Lucas (7): Vikings unbeaten in last three games.
5. Oakridge (NR): Oaks move up quickly with win over Jaguars.
6. Parkside (NR): Stampeders edge East Elgin for TVRAA South lead.
7. East Elgin (6): Eagles still a solid threat for TVRAA A/AA title.
8. Medway (NR): Cowboys undefeated in TVRAA Central B tier.
9. Saunders (NR): Blanked Banting 2-0 in last outing to crack rankings.
10. Banting (9): Broncos lead TVRAA Central B with 3-1 mark.
Teams to watch: Strathroy, Mother Teresa, Ingersoll, South, Huron Park, London Christian, St. Mary's.
1. CCH (4): Crusaders go to top after beating Medway, Aquinas.
2. Lucas (1): Defending TVRAA AAA champs still look strong.
3. Medway (3): Still solid favourites for TVRAA A/AA title.
4. Aquinas (4): Flames topped TVRAA Central A before loss to CCH.
5. Saunders (5): Sabres could be dark horse in TVRAA AAA playoffs.
6. Central Elgin (7): Titans (4-0) beat East Elgin to lead TVRAA South.
7. East Elgin (6): Loss to Central Elgin first of year for Eagles.
8. St. Mary's (NR): Warriors 4-0 atop TVRAA East.
9. Tillsonburg (NR): Gemini (3-1) outgunning TVRAA East opponents.
10. Laurier (NR): Rams cruising atop TVRAA Central B tier.
Teams to watch: South, Regina Mundi, Dorchester, Parkside, St. Joe's, Mother Teresa.
1. Northwestern (2): Huskies beat Medway, won Miller Cup title.
2. Medway: Cowboys still heavy favourites for TVRAA AAA title.
3. Lucas (3): Vikings trampled Oakridge 64-0 in last start.
4. Lambton Central (NR): Lancers played Huskies tough at Miller Cup.
5. Clarke Road (4): Trojans had hands full with Beal in last game.
Teams to watch: Saunders, Oakridge, Beal, Central.