TORONTO -- The fall 2004 Mary-Kate and Ashley collection, unveiled at the Soho Metropolitan Hotel, takes its inspiration from, among other things, the kilt Madonna wore on her Drowned World tour. "There's definitely a Madonna feel to fall," says Judy Swartz, the bubbly designer/stylist who oversees development of the brand's sportswear, swimwear, hats and shoes for Wal-Mart, and the handbags and jewelry carried by Shoppers Drug Mart.
The story you are searching for is available in its entirety via email, fax or mail for $10.00, payable with credit card (include expiry date).
Just call the Sun Media News Research Centre at 416-947-2258 or toll free at 1-877-624-1463 with information about the story and supply the following:
- Name of credit card, number and expiry date on card
- Your name, mailing address and phone number (we will mail you a receipt).
- Fax number, if you wish the story to be faxed.
Certified cheques and money orders can be mailed with your request to:
Sun Media Research Centre
333 King Street East Toronto,
Ontario M5A 3X5
Other research services available are:
- $75.00 for up to ten articles on any one topic. This is a research, information service offered to professionals, students, businesses, internet users.
- Photo Reprints @ $46.00 (8 by 10 colour glossy)
- Full Page Reprints from Sun newspapers @ $100.00 suitable for framing.
- Personalized Mock-Up Frontpages @ $130.00 suitable for framing.
- Tearsheets or Back Editions of Sun Newspapers @ $10 each
Copyright © The London Free Press