A luxury retail website has created a travel package inspired by the royal itinerary of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as they continue along their three-week tour of Australia and New Zealand with Prince George.
Capitalizing on the worldwide interest in the couple’s first tour with Prince George, London-based VeryFirstTo.com has created a luxury travel package fit for, well, a king, that includes visits to the places on the royal itinerary like the Blue Mountains and the Taronga Zoo in Sydney, which will be naming its bilby enclosure after the pint-sized royal tot.
Created in partnership with luxury Australian travel operator Bridge & Wickers, the month-long package also includes a Tiffany’s sterling silver baby cup, Prada baby bag, and white gold, diamond-encrusted pacifier for couples who will be bringing baby in tow.
And like the royal couple, those who purchase the VeryFirstTo.com tour will travel in style, are they're shuttled in chauffeured limousines, board a private yacht to tour the Great Barrier Reef, take to the skies in a helicopter and fly to lunch on a seaplane.
The complete travel package, which includes travel from Heathrow Airport to Australia and accommodation for the couple, costs £341,000 or $571,110.
Bringing your own Prince George or Princess Georgina is extra.
Here are the travel stops:
1. Sydney, on the Royal Itinerary
2. Blue Mountains, also on the Royal Itinerary
3. Hamilton Island
4. Cape Tribulation/The Daintree Rainforest
5. Lizard Island and the Great Barrier Reef
6. Kakadu National Park and Arnhem Land
7. The Bungle Bungle Range in Purnululu National Park
8. Uluru (Ayers Rock) Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), on the Royal Itinerary
9. Coober Pedy and Barossa Valley
10. Adelaide (also on the Royal Itinerary) and Kangaroo Island
11. Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road
12. Freycinet National Park, Tasmania