Canoe Forum Rules
Welcome to Canoe.ca's Forums
By participating in the forums you agree with the following rules:
- You are totally responsible for the content that you post. You may not post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and you must remove the same should you discover that you have done so. Further, you may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, racist, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that uses profanity, that otherwise violates any applicable provincial, federal or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Canoe.ca. You will indemnify Canoe.ca, Netgraphe, Sun Media, Quebecor Media or Quebecor, their employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and disbursements) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- Impersonating third parties is prohibited.
- You may not use any Canoe.ca forum to spam others. Spam includes sending identical and irrelevant or unsolicited submissions to different users, and includes misrepresenting the source of anything you post. Spamming and scrolling in chat rooms are serious violations of online etiquette and are not permitted. You must not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately access software or web sites.
- Canoe.ca. is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. Canoe.ca does not monitor the content posted on any non-moderated discussion forum. Nevertheless, Canoe.ca reserves the right to monitor any discussion forum as it desires and reserves the right to remove, edit or alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever, without consent. Canoe.ca further reserves the right to remove a user's privilege to post content in any discussion forum.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive or read. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.
- These discussion forums may only be used for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in any discussion forum.
- The discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not allowed.
- You use and/or rely on any information obtained through any discussion forum at your own risk. Canoe.ca does not endorse the content of any forum and does not vouch for its reliability.
- For any content that you post, you grant to Canoe.ca the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- We caution you against giving out any personally identifiable information (such as social insurance number, credit card number, name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, password, etc.) online. This information can easily be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer against interference or viruses that may be encountered on the Internet and Canoe forums.
- You may not use Canoe.ca forums for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate any of our rules.
- In addition to the above, the Canoe Terms and Conditions apply.
|* |Haven't registered?
to get a CanoeID.
Moved? Changed your email address? Want to change your password?
to login and update your Profile.
Forgotten your Password? Click here
to reset your password.
Need assistance? Visit our Help Desk